Since its a New Year and have seen a couple bloggers post their wish list thought I would too. 🙂
- New Purse. For a while now I’ve been wanting a bigger purse one specifically like the one in the picture. Brown and that has three separations because I sometimes still carry some stuff for my kids and I’d love to be able to separate it all.
- Slip-ons. I’ve always loved toms and sandals, shoes that can go on quickly and these are really cute in a light color.
- BOOTS! Probably too late but I’d love to have some cute knee high boots. I used to have some that ripped and they were my favorite. I loved dressing in my knee high boots a nice top and a cardigan. Definitely my staple outfit 😉
- Crimper I think girls hair is so pretty when after they braid it and unfortunately my hair doesn’t really create those cute waves naturally because its so straight. So I’d love a crimper to be able to create those waves.
- Dainty Jewelry I love the look of really dainty necklaces and bracelets. I’d love to collect more throughout the year.
- Sandals Spring is around the coroner and then summer and definitely need to get some new cute sandals!
- Home Decor I’d love to invest in some nice decoration pieces for our bedroom, kids room and living area for when we move.
- Sunglasses Summer is coming, need some cute new glasses! Lol
- Brush Pens I’ve been really loving practicing brush lettering when I have some free time, my husband bought me some basic colors from this brand as well for christmas they’re super great and I would love some pastel colors next.