I used to be terribly shy. I’m not very outgoing now but, as a child I wouldn’t want to even say hi to those around me I’d usually just hide behind my mom.
- I hate the sound of people chewing there food with there mouth open, or even with no food in there mouth. If someone around me is doing that I will usually walk away or try to ignore it.
- I am slightly OCD on how my bed has to be made. I have to make my bed most mornings and I am constantly fixing it through out the day when my kids or my husband slightly move the blankets or pillows.
- My husband and I have known each other since we were very small ( I was around 5.) My sisters ex-husbands family was close with his family and we’d see each other at birthday party’s.
- When I Was 13 Years old my husband and I became neighbors. It was not planned at all, my family was not close to his family back then.
- I have the worst memory. I sometimes have a conversation with someone and forget most of it in an hour (not normal).
- After having my two kids, I became allergic to Dogs. Now, when there are dogs inside my house or a house I am in my throat will become very itchy and I’ll start sneezing non-stop.
- I have watched every single season of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. I probably can re-watch them all over again and not know whats gonna happen next because my horrible memory.
- I have 6 tattoos. And planning on more.
- I went to private schools up until high school. I’d honestly rather have continued to be in a private school than a public high school.
There it is, 10 things you probably didn’t know about me. Just wanted to show a little bit of who I am as my first post. Enjoy!
If you want to follow me on this journey of being a stay at home mom, you’re welcome to sign up to receive an e-mail when I post something new! 🙂